- a generous amount of paprika (Hot & Sweet)
- 1 spanish onion, halved and cut into thin half-moons
- 3-4 peppers (Hungarian wax, bell, poblano etc.), cut into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 12 oz cured sausage
- 1 tbsp tomato paste if you have it
- Saute onions in olive oil.
- Add peppers and garlic, cook for a few minutes.
- Add sausages, cook through.
- Add tomatoes, break them up with a spoon, simmer until saucy.
- Add paprika, salt and pepper
- Add tomato paste, its done when the peppers are very soft
- Adjust paprika, salt, and pepper to taste.
Enjoy over rice!