- whole milk
- 1 tbsp live yogurt culture
- Fill up the container you plan on storing the yogurt in with milk to measure.
- Boil the milk in the container if microwave-safe, or in a pot. It’s important that you bring the milk to a full boil, this helps the yogurt set.
- Cover, and let the milk cool until its lukewarm. You don’t want to kill the bacteria, but want it to be nice and warm for them.
- Stir in yogurt, don’t worry about any cream/malai, you can stir that in
- Leave the yogurt covered in the oven with the light on for 4-6 hours
- Move to fridge after it thickens